The Boosters Club was established as a support to encourage parent participation and to raise funds to enhance and expand the athletic programs that are available to each student at PHS. The Boosters Club believes strongly that parent involvement during the high school years can be a key to the success of the individual student.
In addition to financial support, the Boosters Club recognizes that participation in high school athletics benefits everyone, and the Boosters Club promotes opportunities to build and strengthen relationships among all involved: the student body, PHS staff, parents, and the community.
Money raised from membership fees and fundraising is exclusively for charitable purpose to financially assist the PHS Athletic Department and the PHS athletic teams and their athletes. PHS Athletic Boosters Club qualifies as a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Here are some ways you can help PHS Athletics and support our student athletes:
- Purchase a membership and support your teams at the events.
- Donate to PHS Athletics or a specific team
- Sign-up up for Scrip (benefiting the Boosters Club)
- Setup your Amazon Smile account to support PHS Athletic Boosters
- Volunteer and/or participate in the fundraisers.