Participate in PHS Athletics
Before your child can tryout for a team they must complete the following steps.
- Complete the Athletic Registration on SportsNet and specify the sports of interest (there is no commitment and you can participate in unselected sports as well).
- As part of the above registration you will need to have your child's physician complete the Medical Clearance form (must be dated after June 10th of the current year)
- Watch the PHS Athletics Calendar and your email for announcements about Conditioning Workouts and Tryouts.
- Depending on the sport, your child may to under go a concussion screening test. Look for announcements via ParentSquare. Typically at the start of each sports season (Fall, Winter, Spring) they will announce dates for your child to attend.
- The district asks that parents make a donation to the sport via RevTrack. This payment goes directly to the district into accounts setup for each sport. The donation is used to cover costs for insurance, league registrations, officiating and transportation.
- Good luck, have fun and don't forget to support PHS Athletic Boosters.